PEMED home page
Frequently asked questions FAQ
Here is an example of a product listing and what each part of the
Patient monitor - $3,000 each
List: $12,300. MedCon: EX. HP Hewlett Packard integrated
modular patient monitoring system. Each unit features a large color monitor,
touch screen selection, and adaptable input modules for each patient
What they mean:
- Product title and price.
- Simple product description, with your net price. Prices are per unit,
unless mentioned otherwise. Occasionally prices will be at end of item
- A picture of the item. All photos may be enlarged by clicking on
them. All photos taken in our studio, if no photo is shown, none are
- This item's original sale price when new from original manufacturer.
Compiled from records, talks with factory representatives, trade show guides,
purchase organization records, anecdotal information, service and other
- MedConTM medical equipment condition rating:
||New in box
||New in box, never used
||Demo unit Manufacturer's demonstration unit, less than
10 hour's use
||Works well, looks excellent to new
||Works well, some scratches, shows signs of use
||Works, has scratches, scuffs or chips
||Works, needs adjustments, well used
||Needs repairs, cosmetically poor
||Incomplete unit, parts only
- A narrative description of the product, including most of the
- If available, a picture of product.
- Manufacturer and model number
- A basic description of the form, function and features of the
- Technical details of product, to the extent that we understand
- Any known missing items.
- Number of units in stock in our warehouse at time of publication. 1
in stock unless otherwise mentioned.
PEMED home page